Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Welcome!

"First you jump off the cliff and you build your wings on the way down."
                                                                                              - Ray Bradbury

I totally love this quote,which I first came across in one of the "Philsopher's notes" by Brian Johnson.So,here I am, "jumping off the cliff", with hopes and prayers that I'd build strong wings in due course!
This blog is an attempt to combine two of my deep loves - art and service.The small bunch of cards below are free to download and distribute.I am making many more,which I'll be putting up as soon as they get done.Really hope you like the cards as much as I enjoy making them!
The links on sidebar lead to some awesome organisations helping children worldwide.I'll be utterly grateful if you consider having a look.
Coming back soon with more goodies!
till then....
stay happy and spread the joy :-D











No comments:

Post a Comment